Save on Groceries - Download the CouponBar and never miss another offer!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 Random Things

One of my Facebook friends tagged me to list 25 random things about myself. I thought it was fun and decided to list it here, too.

1. I've been married to Billy for almost 13 years.
2. I'm a stay-at-home mom to two really great kids.
3. I love crafting.
4. I can keep a secret.
5. I love the color Green.
6. I'm empathetic and forgive easily.
7. I have a blog.
8. I'm a coffee lover!
9. I enjoy reading.
10. I'm an animal lover.
11. I'm learning to sew.
12. I love fresh fruit.
13. I like to go on scenic drives.
14. I love to go fishing in the summer.
15. I hate not knowing how to do something.
16. I don't like people who are condescending to others.
17. I have 5 living generations in my family.
18. I don't like when people say, "I love you", carelessly.
19. I have a deathly fear of mice.
20. I love to go sledding with the kids.
21. I like to garden.
22. I love browsing antique shops and flea markets.
23. I'm not into chic flicks, but love sci-fi.
24. I clip coupons.
25. I'm not perfect, but now I know that's ok.

Some were kind of boring everyday things, but there were a few that not many people know about me. Like that I am blessed enough to have 5 living generations on my mom's side of the family. To top it off we are all close.


I'm glad that my children are old enough so they will be able to have some memories of my great-grandmother of their own. She's a wonderful woman and will be 90 this May. Now, don't picture some little frail old lady with white hair. This is where I am hoping my genes come from! She gets around better than most people I know. She still takes yearly trips with her "senior" group, fishes religously in the summer, likes to work outside, and most of this while wearing her high heels! She even gets down on the floor and romps around with the kids. She's the most beautiful person I know. I love you Gran!

I'd love if you left a comment telling something completely random about yourself!

No comments: