Save on Groceries - Download the CouponBar and never miss another offer!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Kmart Deals for Double and Triple Coupons! 4/19-4/25


Ok, I told you how to find out if your store is participating, HERE. My store is only participating in doubling up to $2, but that means I still get some really great deals!

Here are the rules that were listed in my ad:

1. Double coupon amount can't exceed the retail value of item (meaning no overage).

2. Only one coupon per item.

3. You can only purchase 4 of the same item using double coupons.

4. BOGO coupons and Kmart Store coupons are all excluded from being doubled.

5. There is a limit of 25 coupons per customer per day.

6. Coupons for alcohol, tobacco, and RX meds are excluded from doubling.

All in all, not too hard to follow.

Mercedes has put together a list of great deals you can get and where to find the coupons HERE.

Let me know what deals you find!

Photobucket

No comments: