Save on Groceries - Download the CouponBar and never miss another offer!

Monday, May 4, 2009

KMart Doubling This Week!


Ok, where have I been? I can't believe I missed seeing that Kmart is doubling this week, 5/3-5/9. The ad is a misprint, because they are NOT doubling up to $.75 coupons, but all the way up to $2 (according to corporate, check with your local store to make sure)!

Here are a few lists of deals that I rounded up for you:

My Frugal Adventures

Common Sense With Money

Deal Seeking Mom

Let me know what great deals you get!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Nicole A. said...

I am knew to coupons and called my Kmart and confirmed they are doubling, So does that mean they double a coupon valued at 1.50 to 3.00? or $2.00 to $4.00 or they double any amount under 2.00 up to a total of 2.00? I know, I'm an idiot, lol...

Jami said...

LOL Definitely not an idiotic question! It takes some getting used to, and I am still learning, too. Yes, they are supposed to double up to and including $2 coupons, so that would actually be $4 off the product!

Nicole A. said...

Wow, Thanks for Such a fast response!! Your Awesome!! I love your blog, Thanks for taking the time to list all the deals!!!