Save on Groceries - Download the CouponBar and never miss another offer!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rockabye Baby: Lullaby Renditions of...Review


My daughter likes music as she goes to sleep, so I was excited to be contacted by Rockabye Baby to review their Lullaby Renditions of Aerosmith CD.

Seriously? Aerosmith and lullabies? No they don't try to get your toddler headbanging to Aerosmith lyrics...what they do try to do is make listening to sleepy time CD's a little more parent friendly. I mean most babies can't yet sing along to "Walk This Way", so it is instrumental. Anyway, hubby and I had fun listening to this and picking out the songs, but my DD was another matter.

She likes words with her music, but at naptime, her singing along can prolong the falling asleep process. I guess it's just a matter of preference. Personally, I'd like to hear some of the other artist CD's they offer, too. Oh, did I forget to mention that? LOL Yes, they have all kinds from Zeppelin to the Beach Boys. So whatever your quirk may be, you're sure to find something to suit!

Listen to Lullaby Renditions of Aerosmith clips HERE.

Order your favorite Rockabye Baby: Lullaby Renditions CD.

Photobucket

No comments: