Save on Groceries - Download the CouponBar and never miss another offer!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Trident Layers Review

Introducing Trident Layers. It's much more than gum, it's a gumwich!

This yummy new gum comes in two delicious flavors. Citrus sandwiched between Strawberry or Pineapple between two Apple layers. I'm a big gum chewer and was excited when I was contacted to review Trident's newest gum.


Green apple candy is a personal favorite so I tried it first. I opened the package and my mouth started watering before I even popped a piece in because it smelled so good!!! Talk about a flavor explosion! You could taste each flavor individually, unlike most double flavored gums.


Later, I tried the Strawberry/Citrus but didn't think I'd be as impressed, just because the Apple/Pineapple was so tasty. And I'm happy to say that I was wrong! I was pleasantly surprised to find that the Strawberry/Citrus was actually my favorite. The best thing is that these are both sugar-free---better for my teeth and my waist line.

As hard as it was, I shared some with my husband and later my sister. They both liked them, but agreed that their favorite was the Apple/Pineapple. My sister and I both thought that though the flavor lasted awhile, the intensity wore down quickly.

If you'd like to try some of your own, make sure you print out this $.75/1 coupon before heading to the store!

*In keeping with FTC rules:

I did receive a package of each flavor of gum to review, but as always, these opinions are my own. All of my review opinions are always my own, regardless of products or compensation that may or may not have been received.



Photobucket

No comments: