Save on Groceries - Download the CouponBar and never miss another offer!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Aquafresh Iso-Active Whitening Toothpaste Review



Introducing a breakthrough technology in toothpaste – new Aquafresh® iso-active® Whitening. This innovative gel transforms into a deep-cleaning foam and disperses active ingredients --providing the next generation of clean.

Aquafresh iso-active is delivered in a revolutionary canister. This technologically-advanced toothpaste has the ability to clean and protect between teeth and penetrate into critical, hard-to-reach areas. This is a brand new approach to total oral health.


Ok, I just want to start by saying that I really liked using this toothpaste. The foaming action is amazing and makes your teeth feel very clean. I can easily believe that it is definitely getting into the hard to reach areas, especially in between teeth. But...

There were a few things I wasn't crazy about. For one, the whitening benefits were not that noticeable, in my opinion. Next up, was that since it's in a canister there really isn't a way to tell if it's getting low, since they don't seem to have any type of indicator on the package. And last (but definitely not least in my book, since it's a personal pet peeve), the toothpaste still seemed to seep out some, even when you were done depressing the button. Making it messy if the cap was already back on.

Although this probably won't make it on my keeper's list because of these three things, it was still great to use, and I'd love to hear your opinions on it. HERE is an excellent $1/1 coupon to help out when you go to try it!

*In accordance with FTC rules:

I received a full size sample of this product to try so I could write a review. As always, the opinions in this review are all my own and will always be honest, regardless of any free items or compensation I may receive.


Photobucket

No comments: