Save on Groceries - Download the CouponBar and never miss another offer!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Here's the PROOF!

Did the picture get your attention? Yeah, it got mine, too! I saw where a Facebook friend of a friend, posted a similar picture on her wall (this is her picture, too, so it's definitely real). I was very curious, and at first glance thought maybe she had been hacked, until I read her attached post about the work from home opportunity she was doing.  I was still a little leery, though.  But the next day, a girl I knew personally had signed up and was already starting to make money.



So, I decided to go ahead and click on my friend's link, and see what it was about. After watching the video and then emailing her, I was convinced to at least start researching it. The first thing I did was check with the BBB.   On a scale of A+ to F, they scored an A.  Not too shabby!  I also did a search for reviews and saw that there were many more positive than negative.  Soooo, i signed up! But, what is it, exactly?

Affiliate marketing. Basically, a big company, say Netflix, pays for advertising on TV. But they can't really guarantee that anyone will look at that commercial and visit their website or try their service.  So they started paying companies to find people who would click on their website and sign up for a service, even just a free trial. They have a better chance of getting new customers that way.  And that's what ZipNadaZilch (ZNZ) does. They pay us to find people to sign up for these offers. All they require is that we sign up first.

 Do the offers cost anything? Well, they range from FREE to $49. I personally paid around $20 total between the two steps, but there were some products that I was actually wanting to try. I'm going to do a run down on another post of the offers I completed. I will let you know that the first step, ZNZ One, my offer was a Free Trial, so I didn't have to pay anything to actually get started.

You have two steps you complete at the beginning, ZNZ One and ZNZ Big Cash. Once these are completed you fill out information for your marketing page and they will give you a link for you to advertise and sign up your own referrals. Once your new referral completes ZNZ One, you will be paid $20, and after ZNZ Big Cash you get paid another $60-100. So even if you pay out $20 (like i did) for offers to get you started, after getting just 1 referral to sign up, you still have a good profit! There's also a way to earn residual income, but I will get to that in a later post, too.

So, are you interested?  At least check it out for yourself at www.confessionssahm.ws. Enter your information on the capture page and then watch the video. I will send you two emails that will better explain a step by step process on the sign up. It never hurts to check out opportunities!



Photobucket

1 comment:

jj said...

Nice blog you have here, glad I came over to check it out. I'm particularly interested in investigating more about this ZipNadaZilch. When I read more and if I decide to give it a try, I will come back to give you your credit. Again nice blog and congrats on new baby. jj