Save on Groceries - Download the CouponBar and never miss another offer!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Deals, Deals, and More Deals












Well, I hate to say it, but the mail fairy wasn’t very good to me this week on my freebies. I usually get quite a bit, but had a sick household for a couple of weeks and didn’t have as much time on the computer. Looks like it finally caught up in my mail call.

We have a 4 month old puppy that takes 2 steps forward and 1 step back, so I was really glad to get the training video when I did. Click here to get your video for free!

The granola sample looks really good, and I can’t wait to try it in my yogurt. They also sent an awesome coupon for $1 off! Here is where I got it!

Unfortunately, the Folgers' sample offer is now closed. But don’t forget to treat yourself to a free Starbucks coffee and/or Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream after voting, tomorrow! See yesterday's post.




Coupon How To’s

As I said yesterday, I have always clipped coupons, but I could never understand these people you read about or see on TV that can get hundreds of dollars of groceries for just a few dollars out of pocket. A couple of weeks ago, I got to doing some research on the Internet and found some great blogs about coupon stacking. This is where you take advantage of store coupons, rebates, and register rewards, and use them in conjunction with the manufacturer’s coupons you get in the newspaper or online. I’ve started keeping my ads and grocery insert coupons and going over them with a fine tooth comb. I’m learning, and have been getting some really great bargains on name brands for the same or cheaper than their generic counterparts. Hurray, for me! I’m still learning so, as I list deals, please bear with me, and let me know if you find any mistakes, or maybe some great bargain that I missed. Don’t forget that some prices also vary by region. On the printable coupons you can hit your back button and print out extra! Following are some links to learn about stacking and the abbreviations (which can be confusing if you are just starting out):

CVS 101
Coupon 101


Now, the part that you’ve all been waiting for…



Store Deals


Walgreens-

Buy 1- Glade Wisp Flameless Candle at $5.99
Get $2 Register Receipts (RRs)
Use $3/1 (Smart Source insert(SS)11/2/08)
Total after coupon and RRs $.99

Buy1- Oral B CrossAction Power Toothbrush at $5.99
Get $2 RRs
Buy One Get One FREE (BOGO) (P&G insert 11/2)
2/$3.99 Total after coupon and RRs

Buy 2- Schick Quattro Disposable Razor at $5.99
BOGO Schick Disposable Razor (SS 10/19)
$3/1 Walgreens coupon (November EasySaver catalog (ESR))
2/$2.99 Total after coupons

Buy 1- Zest Soap Bar on sale $2 each
$1/1 Zest Body Wash or Bar Bundle (P&G 10/12)
$1 Total after coupon

Read this great post on how to get Walgreens diapers 2/$2.99 per pack!



CVS-

Transaction #1
Buy 1-Crest Pro Health Whitening Toothpaste 4.2 oz. $3.49
$1/1 (P&G 10/12)
Total OOP: $2.49
Extra Care Bucks (ECB's) Earned: $3.49


Transaction #2
Buy 2- Sure Solid 2.6 oz deodorants $2.79 each
Use 2- $.75/1 (SS 10/19)
Use $3.49 ECB's from previous transaction
Total OOP: $0.59
ECB's Earned: $3.00


Transaction #3
Buy Colgate 360, Motion or Kids battery toothbrush $4.99
Use $.50/1 (SS 10/26)
Use $3.00 ECB's from previous transaction
Total OOP: $1.49
ECB's Earned: $2.00






CVS On Sale



Dawn dish soap $.99
$.25/1 (P&G 11/2)
$.74 each

Ivory Bar Soap 3 pk. $.99
$.25/1 (P&G 11/2)
$.74 each


Walmart-

Buy 1-ChexMix Bars $1.98
Use $1.50/1 Print from my Green Coupon bar on the Left (click the arrows until you find the coupon you need and then click quick print)
Total OOP $.48


Buy 1- Green Giant Steamers $1.23-1.50
Use $1/1
Print from my Green Coupon Bar on the Left.
Total OOP $.23-.50

Buy 1- Kraft Bagel-fuls $1.98
Use $1/1 Print from my Green Coupon Bar on the Left!
Total OOP $.98

Buy 1- SeaPak Popper Shrimp $1.32
Use $1/1 Print from my Green Coupon Bar on the left.
Total OOP $.32

Buy 1-Welch’s Reduced Sugar Grape Jam Squeeze Bottle $1.48
Use $.75/1 Print from my Green Coupon bar on the left.
Total OOP $.73


Buy 1-Purina Puppy Chow Or Cat Food 4lb bag regular price $4.33-4.72
Use $4/1 Print Here
Total OOP $.33-.72


Buy 1- Vlassic Sweet Relish $1.00
Use $1/1 Print Here
Total FREE


Kmart-
Kmart is running a deal right now, where you can bring in a NEW prescription (RX) and get a $10 Gift Card, make sure you look for the coupon in your weekly ad. It’s rare that you can find one of these that will accept “new” RX’s, they are usually just for the ones that are transferred.

Target-
This week Kellogg’s cereal is on sale for only $2.75 and you get a $5 Gift Card (GC) if you buy 5. This is a really great deal, especially if you use this $1/1 coupon.

This post, tells how to get their advertised $.99 baby carrots free!





Happy Saving!!!

No comments: