Save on Groceries - Download the CouponBar and never miss another offer!

Friday, November 7, 2008

TGIF!



We had a good week this week (translation: I didn’t miss any appointments), but I am so glad it’s the weekend. Here are the great deals I got---

Wal-Mart

3.5 LB bag Purina Puppy Chow 4.72
4 LB bag Purina CatFood 4.33
(2) boxes Seapak Shrimp Poppers 2.64
(2) bags Green Giant Steamers with Sauce 3.00
10 oz. Vlassic Sweet Relish 1.00
Kraft Bagel-fuls 1.98
Minus Coupons -14.00
Total OOP $3.67

CVS

Oral B Floss Picks 2.49
Dawn .99
Ivory Bars .99
Johnson’s Baby Powder 1.99
Minus Coupons -3.50
Minus ECB’s -2.00
Total OOP .96
Gained $2 ECB’s for next visit.


CVS was out of the Crest Pro Health Whitening Toothpaste, so I am going by this evening to see if they have any in. When I got home from this first visit and looked at my receipt I realized that they had overcharged me for the powder, it was marked on the shelf at $1.49. I didn’t want to make an extra trip to pick up $.50, so I called customer service and they put an extra $2 in ECB’s on my CVS card. Woo Hoo! Just goes to show, never hesitate to point a mistake out. Most stores really are all about customer service and want to keep you happy.

If you want these great deals for yourself, check out this POST, and tackle the stores before the sales end!

No comments: