Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Buster and Boo Giveaway!
*****This Giveaway is now Closed*****
I was blog hopping one day and ran across the blog, Woolies, who is written by Sara. I saw a little Cotton Bunny that she had made, and just had to compliment her on it! That's when I found out that Sara has not one, but two, Etsy shops!
Buster and boo has something listed for everyone! I love the vintage feel to alot of her items. And she makes all kinds of things out of the unexpected, like Typewriter Key Jewelry, Scrabble Tile Pendants, and Paper Bead Earrings.
Woolies, her second second store, features all of her knitted items. There you will find not just shawls and sweaters, but accessories, home decor, stuffed animals and even felted slippers!
Sara has generously offered one of my readers a chance to win an item from Buster and boo, up to $11!
Don't forget to leave your email with each comment, or have it on your profile, with your profile set to public. This is so I can contact you if you win. This contest is open to the US, only, and ends on 3/29/09 at midnight, EST. The winner will have 2 days to contact me with their mailing address, or a runner up will be chosen.
Ways to enter:
1. Go to Buster and boo and tell me which item you would choose.
2. Leave me a comment letting me know something you learned about from Sara's blog, Buster and boo, or Woolies.
3. Do one of these: follow my blog on blogger, subscribe by email, or subscribe by RSS feed, and leave me a comment telling me which one you have done.
4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway. Leave me the link to your tweet, so I can check.
5. Blog about this giveaway with a link back to it and to Buster and boo. Leave me a comment with the URL.
6. Grab my button (on the right sidebar) to put on your website. Leave me the URL where it can be found.
7. Buy something from Buster and boo or Woolies and let me know what you bought so I can confirm it with Sara.