Wednesday, April 29, 2009
**********THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED**********
Nature Babyz is a wonderful Etsy store that formulates 100% all natural baby skincare products. It was started by Rhonda Demars, CEO of Progress in Health, INC. Since these products are organic and 100% chemical free, you can rest assured that what you are putting on your little one is safe. And these don't just have to be for baby, but mom can use them, too!
Rhonda has generously sent me a Baby Care Kit to give away to one of my readers. It is filled with one of a kind organic products including:
Baby Oil (It's has a small spray pump, so no accidental spills.)
Butt Balm (I love that it's in a tube, no messy hands after application!)
Chest Rub (Great alternative to Vic's VapoRub.)
Calming Mist (Helps that little one sleep through the night!)
Baby Lotion (All natural and unscented.)
Baby Oil- Sunflower oil,jojoba oil,grapeseed oil, olive oil, vitamin E and lavender essential oil.
Soothing Butt Balm- Beeswax, mango butter, sweet alond oil, grapeseed oil, olive oil, aloe oil, cocoa buttter, zinc oxide, glycerin, vitamin E, lavender essential oil.
Calming Mist- Distilled water, Potassium sorbate, calendula extract, essential oils of lavender, bergamot, rosemary, tangerine and orange.
Chest Rub- Beeswax, mango butter, sweet alond oil, grapeseed oil, olive oil, aloe oil, rosemary extract,cocoa buttter,glycerin, vitamin E,grapefruit seed extract,essntial oils of lavender, tea tree, eucalyptus and rosemary.
Body lotion- Distilled Water, Organic jojoba oil, organic castor oil, emulsifying wax, glycerin, stearic acid, citric acid, allantoin, rosemary extract, grapefruit seed extract, vitamin E, poassium sorbate and sorbic acid. for scented: lavender vanilla essential oils.
HOW TO ENTER: Leave a separate comment for each thing you do.
1. Go to Nature Babyz and tell me which product besides those listed you would like to try, or what product you would like to see them make. (Must be done first for any other entries to count!)
2. Subscribe to Progress in Health.
3. Subscribe to OR Follow my blog and leave me a comment with your email or username.
4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet this contest. Leave me the URL to your tweet.
5. Buy anything from Nature Babyz for 5 extra entries. Let me know what you bought, so that I can confirm with Rhonda.
6. Blog about this giveaway with a link to my post and a link to Nature Babyz. Leave a comment letting me know the URL of your post.
7. Grab my button (code is on the right sidebar) and post it to your website. Leave me the URL of where it is so I can check.
8. Promote this giveaway in any other form and let me know!
This contest will end on May 6th at midnight, EST. Make sure to leave me your email in your comments or put it on your profile (set your profile to public), so that I can contact you if you win. The winner (picked by randomizer.org) will have 2 days to get back to me with their mailing address or a new winner will be chosen.