Monday, June 1, 2009
Soy Spacasso Review and Father's Day Giveaway!
**********THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***********
Rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit...naturally!
Soy Spacasso is a company dedicated to creating and producing premium, healthy and appealing soy skin care products. They only use natural soybean lipids and shea oil along with natural ingredients to create a completely botanic and antioxidant rich product line to enhance your skin, health and well being.
They wanted to create an alternative to the lanolin and mineral oil skin care products, and they did just that when they introduced their line of natural soy based skin care, candles and fragrance products. Now they are wanting to to transform skin care for men by introducing their new line of MANSTYLE.
MANSTYLE regenerates and renews skin cells and brings maximum moisture that helps combat the signs of aging.
I was lucky enough to get to test out the Soy Radiance Whip and Hydrating Lip Balm in Oatmeal, Milk and Honey!
It was like a spa treatment right at home. The Whip was deliciously scented and perfect for a light summer fragrance. I don't like wearing heavy perfumes during the summer and usually opt for scented lotions or body sprays. The only problem with that is that I have to reapply them for the scent to last all day. But not with this Whip! I really was impressed with the scent and how long it lasted. Every time I walked near hubby he kept saying, "Mmmm...you smell good." (I now have a new fragrance for date night...lol.) It kept me moisturized the whole day too, since I'm still fighting winter's dry skin and trying to get my skin in shape for summer's skin baring days.
The Lip Balm was exactly as it says---hydrating. It really gave my lips a smooth feeling, and didn't have a waxy taste (a big plus in my book). The scent was very strong when I would first put it on, but it did wear off fast. Since the balm itself has staying power though, I loved it! No having to constantly reapply to keep my lips from getting chapped. But, I think I will probably choose a different flavor when I order.
The great thing about these products is that you get such a great product for such a good price. They range anywhere from $4-$30. All in all, I can't wait to try out more of their products, and I'll definitely be checking out MANSTYLE for hubby!
Soy Spacasso has generously offered to host a giveaway!!!
The winner will receive a Soy Radiance Whip/Lip Balm Set in Oatmeal, Milk & Honey AND an 8oz. bottle of MANSTYLE Hydrating Formula Lotion in Oatmeal, Milk & Honey. A perfect gift for Father's Day!!!
To Enter: (Don't forget to leave your email with your comments or make it available on your profile, and set your profile to public view. This is the only way I have to contact the winner! If you do not have an email available in the comment or profile I will delete your entries.)
1. Go to Soy Spacasso and tell me which scent/flavor you would like to try. (This must be done for other entries to count.)
2. Sign up for the Soy Spacasso newsletter, and let me know in a comment that you did.
3. Subscribe to my blog by email (sign up is in the right sidebar), and let me know that you did.
4. Follow me on Blogger, or subscribe by RSS feed (right sidebar), and let me know in a comment.
5. Follow me on Twitter (button on right sidebar), and tweet this giveaway, leave me the URL to your tweet in a comment. (Following me without tweeting does NOT count.)
6. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this page and a link to Soy Spacasso, and leave me the URL, so I can check.
7. Promote this giveaway in any other way (Stumble, Digg, email, etc.) and let me know each way that you did for extra entries.
8. Order a FREE sample ($1 S&H) of MANSTYLE or Lotion from Soy Spacasso, and let me know what you chose in a comment.
Winner will be chosen on 6/8/09 at midnight using randomizer.org. I will contact the winner by email and they will have 2 days to get back to me or a runner up will be chosen.