Save on Groceries - Download the CouponBar and never miss another offer!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cutting back...

I'm so sorry that I haven't been on here. I know some of you have been asking and wondering.

Right now, we have a lot of things that we are dealing with in our families. No, nothing very serious, it's just one of those times when everything seems to be happening at once. I haven't been able to focus on the things that I need to, so I finally made my hubby a promise that I would make some changes.

One of those changes is less time on the computer, which means less time on my blog. I know, I hate it too. I'm still going to be posting, but I'm no longer doing store deals. I will mainly be doing reviews/giveaways and I will still be doing the Freebie Time. When I have time I will still post the best of the deals that I find and an occasional giveaway round up.

When things settle back down, I will go back to posting full time. For now, remember me in your thoughts and prayers.

Keep a watch in your in-boxes (or your feeds, etc.) for my posts because I do have a great giveaway coming up from General Mills.

Thanks for being so great!


Photobucket

No comments: