Saturday, August 22, 2009
Fiber One Review and Lunch Pack Giveaway! 3 Winners!!!
**********THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED**********
Courtesy of MyBlogSpark, I was able to try Yoplait's Fiber One Yogurt.
Now, I've just started a diet (again) and one of my goals is to add more fiber. With only 50 calories, 0g fat and 5g of fiber per cup, this definitely fit the bill. I'm not a fan of aspartame because of the after taste, but I was willing to try it, since it was "aspartame and other sweeteners".
Fiber One is available in a variety of flavors including, Strawberry, Peach, Vanilla and Key Lime Pie. I really wanted to try the Peach (my favorite), but the grocer was out of it so I picked up the Strawberry. I have to say that this is probably one of the best "diet" yogurts that I have tasted. It did have an aftertaste, but it wasn't strong, and didn't bother me. It was very smooth and creamy with large chunks of strawberry. My kids even liked it, and they usually only go for yogurt with cartoon characters on the carton. It's even Hungry Girl approved (Best-selling author and food expert Lisa Lillien).
One downfall is that it's the same price as the regular Yoplait yogurt in the bigger 32 oz. container that I usually buy. And since there is only a total of 16 oz. in the Fiber One 4ct. package, it's obviously not as cost effective. But these are great to take on the go and pack in lunches, so I'm keeping my eye out for the coupons that regularly float around, like the $1 off HERE.
Now for the Giveaway:
MyBlogSpark is going to give 3, yes 3, lucky winners a "Healthy & Fit Weight Management" gift bag that includes a Fiber One yogurt VIP coupon (good for a free 4-pack of Fiber One yogurt), cooler pack, and other storage items for you to carry your snacks and yogurt- it's great for work and other on-the-go activities!
1. Leave a comment letting me know your favorite healthy snack. (Must be done before other entries will be counted.)
2. Subscribe to this blog by email, RSS, or follow on Blogger/Google. (Links are located on the right side bar. If you subscribe by email make sure you verify your subscription through the confirmation link in your email.) Leave me a comment letting me know how you subscribe.
3. Put my button (code on right side bar) on your webpage, blog, etc. Leave me a comment with the link, so that I can check.
4. Blog about this giveaway and leave me a comment with the link.
5. Promote this giveaway in any way, Email with Tell & Share (at the end of this post), digg, Stumble, etc. and leave me a comment for each way that you do.
6. Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway. Leave me the link of your tweet. (Following me and tweeting must both be done for this entry to count.)
7. Vote for me in the Choose to Reuse Contest!!! Leave me a comment letting me know that you did!
1. You must do the #1 entry first, for any others to count.
2. This contest will end on Monday, August 31st, at midnight, EST.
3. I will choose randomizer.org to pick the 3 winners and will contact them by email.
4. The winners will have 2 days to contact me with their mailing addresses or a new winner will be chosen.
5. You MUST leave your email address on your comments, if it is not available in your profile (make sure your profile is set to PUBLIC), or your comment will be deleted. This is the only way I have of contacting the winners.
Good luck, everyone!!!