Save on Groceries - Download the CouponBar and never miss another offer!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Harry Connick Jr's ~Your Songs~ Review


The recently released album, Your Songs, is all of your favorite traditional love songs sang by the dreamy Mr. Connick, Jr. Lacking his usual jazzy take for a more easy listening vibe, this is the perfect CD when it's just you and that special someone.

I usually keep most of my music as background noise, but I actually enjoyed sitting and listening to this. Harry's voice just kind of draws you in. Although, I wasn't a fan of all the songs, I think he did a great job of making them his own, and will definitely be listening to it again.

Album Tracklisting (Originally performed by):

All The Way (Frank Sinatra)
Just The Way You Are (Billy Joel)
Can’t Help Falling In Love With You (Elvis Presley)
And I Love Her (The Beatles)
(They Long To Be) Close To You (The Carpenters)
Besame Mucho
The Way You Look Tonight
First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (Roberta Flack)
Your Song (Elton John)
Some Enchanted Evening
And I Love You So (Don McLean)
Who Can I Turn To? (Tony Bennett)
Smile (Charlie Chaplin)
Mona Lisa (Nat King Cole)

(Don't forget Christmas is coming up soon!)

Purchase: Harry Connick, Jr: Your Songs

To learn more about Harry, visit HERE.

Thanks to One2One Network for the chance to review this CD.

Photobucket

No comments: