Save on Groceries - Download the CouponBar and never miss another offer!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Softsoap Nutri Serums Body Nourishing Wash Review


Softsoap has the first body wash that has been infused with softening serum pearls. What is a serum? It's a dose of essential nutrients that help nourish and moisturize your skin, leaving it soft, touchable and healthy looking.

Plus it comes in two enriched varieties---Restoring Vitamin E or Moisture-Retaining with Omega 3 & 6. What is Vitamin E? It is naturally produced by your skin, but as you age, productions slows, leading to the breakdown of collagen and elastin. Vitamin E can help restore and protect your skin. What is Omegas 3 & 6? They are essential fatty acids that can help preserve your skin's protective layer, maintaining your skin's moisture.

I received some trial size samples from BzzAgent to try at home and pass out to my friends.

So what did I think after using? I usually only have severely dry skin in the winter, so it would have been put to a better test later in the season. Even though my skin wasn't overly dry to start, I did notice that my skin seemed softer and healthier looking. These are fairly priced at an average of $4 a bottle, and I enjoyed the results well enough that this will go on my coupon/sale "lookout" list. I passed some out to friends and all had positive things to say. The only negative thing brought to my attention was that one of the women didn't have a "scrubbie", and said she had to re-lather her wash cloth a second time because the suds didn't last long. I do use a "scrubbie" and paid attention the next time, and I think she's probably right, it didn't suds as well as some of my other regular brands. But in all honesty, I don't think I would have noticed if she hadn't pointed it out.

Ok, so have any of you used these, yet? They were just released in July so are still considered fairly new. I will mail out a $1 coupon to the first two people to leave a comment on this post.

I did receive trial sized samples and coupons to be able to do this review, but all of the opinions are my own. All of my review opinions are always my own regardless of any products or compensation I may receive.

Photobucket

No comments: