Monday, February 1, 2010
Dentyne Gum's New Bottle Art Review and Giveaway
You've probably all seen the new Jumbo bottles of Dentyne Gum by now. The 60 count? I love these bigger bottles because I am always irritated when I reach for a piece and OOPS!, the pack is empty. While they aren't as ideal for a purse as a smaller package, they fit perfectly into your car's cup-holder. I keep a small Tupperware Midget in my purse and just fill it up when I need more. No more running out when my breath needs a quick freshening!
And to top it off Dentyne now has Art bottles by artist, Anthony Yankovic. He is a graphic designer and illustrator from Ohio. Be sure to check out his portfolio. There are 12 designs in all, 4 per flavor (Arctic Chill, Spearmint, and Peppermint). While his designs aren't to my personal taste, they do seem to offer a much more modern look to go with the new size and shape of the big bottle.
So how would you like to see some of these new designer bottles up close and personal? One reader will win 3 Jumbo packs in the new premium badge edition bottles.
1. Entry #1 must be done FIRST for all other entries to count.
2. Your email address must be with each comment or available on your Blogger profile (and your profile set to public view) for your comment to count.
3. This contest is open to US addresses only and no PO Boxes will be accepted.
4. This contest ends on 2/08/2010, midnight EST.
5. The winners will be contacted by email and will have 2 days to contact me back with their mailing addresses or new winners will be chosen.
1. Leave a comment telling me what you think of the new art and bottle size.
2. Follow Dentyne Gum on Twitter and leave your Twitter name.
3. Subscribe to this blog by email, and leave me a comment letting me know the email address you subscribed with. (You must confirm the subscription for it to count.)
4. Blog about this giveaway with a link back and leave me the link to your blog post in a comment.
5. Follow me on Twitter (right sidebar), and leave me a comment with your Twitter name.
6. Tweet this contest and leave me a comment with the URL to your tweet, this may be done daily. (You can use the Retweet button above this post to make it easier.)
7. Follow me on Google Friend Connect (right sidebar) and leave me a comment letting me know you did.
8. Promote this giveaway in any way and leave me a comment letting me know how you did.
9. Place my blog button (right Sidebar) on your web-page or website and leave me a comment with the URL so I can check.
Lots of ways to enter! Good luck!
In accordance with FTC rules:
I did receive three Free Jumbo packs of gum to review the new artwork, but as always my opinions are my own, regardless of any type of freebies or compensation.