**********WARNING*********** This is a review of an adult online store. While done "mildly" the content isn't suitable for underage eyes. (So be careful of the kiddos looking over your shoulder or sitting on your lap!)
Ok, I was kind of leery to do a review for an adult online store, but after taking a look around Eden Fantasys and seeing that it was actually tasteful (and not too "raunchy"), I agreed. Now, don't get me wrong. They offer all of the toys and movies that you'd expect to see on other sites, but I noticed that it wasn't so much an "in your face" type of thing. So right away they got an "A" for tactfulness.
If you aren't into the racier things offered on the website, they also offer a wide variety of bath and body items, lingerie, and even candles.
I was able to choose some items to review, and there is one thing my husband has begged me for for years. Now, don't go letting your minds get in the gutter too bad...lol. He's always wanted me to do a striptease. Those of you who know me personally, don't fall out of your chairs laughing. I'm not exactly Ms. Grace, let alone a perfect size, add these two together and you can see why I've said no all these years. Hubby has always told me it isn't someone's size it's their confidence, that even "big" girls can be sexy. So maybe I'm getting a little sassier now that I'm in my thirties, or whatever, but when I saw The Striptease Kit, I couldn't resist.
With everything you need to take it all off this striptease kit is the perfect introduction into the world of seductive and exotic dancing. The boxed set includes a sheer scarf, red sequin pasties, body glue and glitter, an instruction booklet, and 10 routine cards.
The sheer scarf is soft to the touch and pleasing to the eye, making it a great accompaniment to any striptease, whether you’re wrapping it around your naked body to tease your audience, or using it to bring them closer. The red sequin pasties are nice and bright and will sparkle and shine in the light, while the gold body glitter will shimmer across your curves, mesmerizing your partner in delight.
To help you along in your striptease journey, the included booklet offers several tips, tricks, ideas, and methods on how to go about setting the tone of the evening and how to find your "stripper personality." Once this identity is found, the 10 routine cards are a great way to pick a prearranged theme for your performance. From punk rock girl to sexy executive and beyond, these cards provide step-by-step dance instructions as well as makeup, clothes, and music selections to better complete the atmosphere.
I also ordered the Housewife's Guide to the Practical Striptease, and I have to say it's been a confidence booster. It backs right up what Hubby said, add to that the fact that your special someone gets the prize at the end of the show and he's sure to love it no matter how far from perfect it was.
Toss your mop and gloves aside! You’re about to get naked….The Housewife’s guide to the Practical Striptease is an entertaining, informative manual for women of all shapes and sizes! It’s about time somebody wrote a "How to" for the practical striptease. Everything you ever wanted to know, and a few things you didn’t! Tips and insider secrets from real strippers! Getting lost in the world of diapers and dishes? Rediscover yourself and every sensuous inch of your body! Learn how to use your best assets to know his socks off! Introduce him to the women he married, and would marry all over again…Former International Feature Entertainer and Playboy TV talk show host, Miyoko is your personal coach to an amazing, sensual, and exciting striptease! She’ll tell you the inside scoop of what works as a stripper and what doesn’t!
Well, if nothing else, at least he'll get a big surprise on Valentine's Day. And if I fall flat on my face, it will be something we can look back on and laugh at, even if it does take me a few years!
Oh, and if you're worried about how the items came shipped? Don't be. It was a very unobtrusive package without any logo's or store names on it!
Want something special for your own Valentine's Day? One of my readers will win a $25 gift certificate to Eden Fantasys!
1. Entry #1 must be done FIRST for all other entries to count.
2. Your email address must be with each comment or available on your Blogger profile (and your profile set to public view) for your comment to count.
3. This contest is open to US addresses only and no PO Boxes will be accepted.
4. This contest ends on 2/04/2010, midnight EST.
5. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 1 days to contact me back with their mailing address or new winner will be chosen.
1. Leave a comment telling me what you plan on doing this Valentine's Day. (Keep it clean, please!)
2. What was the most romantic thing your other half has done on a past Valentine's Day.
3. Subscribe to this blog by email, and leave me a comment letting me know the email address you subscribed with. (You must confirm the subscription for it to count.)
4. Blog about this giveaway with a link back and leave me the link to your blog post in a comment.
5. Follow me on Twitter (right sidebar), and leave me a comment with your Twitter name.
6. Tweet this contest and leave me a comment with the URL to your tweet, this may be done daily. (You can use the Retweet button above this post to make it easier.)
7. Follow me on Google Friend Connect (right sidebar) and leave me a comment letting me know you did.
8. Promote this giveaway in any way and leave me a comment letting me know how you did.
9. Place my blog button (right Sidebar) on your web-page or website and leave me a comment with the URL so I can check.
Lots of ways to enter! Good luck!