Save on Groceries - Download the CouponBar and never miss another offer!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Angry Birds, anyone???


So have you ever had an addiction that you didn't want anyone to know about?  No, I'm not talking about biting your nails when no one's looking (or ewww, picking your nose, please just don't tell me).

I'll let you in on mine...Facebook.  LOL  There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, of course.  But I'm skittish when I get asked just how many times a day I check it.  I don't know if it's a stress reliever or if I'm just seriously that socially sad that I love seeing what other people are up to (don't get me started on Twitter...hehehe).



For awhile I loved the app games, and one that had a major addiction was Angry Birds.  And the fact that I could have every new game that came out on my iPhone?  Yikes! :D



I love Angry Birds popularity (we currently have an Angry Birds birthday party in the planning for my kids!), and when I found out about angrybirdsjournal.com I was a little intrigued.  I didn't even realize there were so many Angry Birds games out!  And it's cool because they've started an encyclopedia page on angrybirdsjournal.com, too.  (That's really going to come in handy with the BD Party!)  If you are looking for all of the latest updates and game walkthroughs make sure you check out angrybirdsjournal.com.  Did you know they are giving The Bad Piggies their own website?  I think I feel a new addiction coming on...  :D











(Disclosure: This is a paid review, but absolutely all opinions are my own.  Feel free to contact me with any questions.)
Photobucket

No comments: