Save on Groceries - Download the CouponBar and never miss another offer!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Valentine's Day Wishlist Contest from Hotcouponworld


Wondering what you'll get this Valentine's? With money being tight, Hubby and I rarely do more than go out for a quiet dinner (with one of the gift cards I get on these sites or the great deals I get on Restaurant.com
). So, I loved this contest that lets 5 Hotcouponworld members (register HERE for membership) pick their Valentine's gift this year, up to $50 per prize, not including shipping!

Entering is easy! Just shop HERE, then leave a comment HERE telling what it is you want, and a link to the page where you found it. Contest ends 2/13/09 at midnight Pacific Time, so hurry and get to shopping for your wishlist, now!

Oh! HERE is the watch I picked, and read HERE about mine and hubby's "How we met" story (jadco123 entry).

No comments: