Friday, October 16, 2009
Handmade Halloween Giveaway w/ Review!
**********THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED**********
Ok, so if you read THIS REVIEW you already know that I'm a fan of YouCanMakeThis.com. They have all kinds of things that you can make with lots of easy to follow instructions and tutorials. And it's not just sewing! They also have, jewelry and beading, cooking and baking, and even photography projects! And you have to love companies that offer FREEBIES!
They sent me their e-book, Fancy Filled Sewn Tutu to review, which includes:
11 pages of instruction,
32 step-by-step diagrams/photographs, and
40 Tutu Recipes!
The very first thing that I want to say about this ebook (and all the others I've seen), is that they have a pic for literally every step. No second guessing on what they might mean in the instructions. They have the visual of what it should look like or what you should be doing right there to go along with it.
The directions are simple and easy to follow, and I loved the "recipes" that they included to make all of the tutus you could want for anything from St. Patrick's Day to just letting the kids have fun dressing up.
And guess what! Not only are they offering this same e-book for one reader to win, but a $50 bundle of Halloween downloads!!!
The winner will get:
Fancy Filled Tutu with Bonus 40 Tutu "Recipes",
Pumpkin Polly Patterns,
Paper Piecing Project:Pumpkin Patch Pillow,
Frayed Applique: Too Cute to Spook!,
Little Miss Spider Applique Patterns,
How to Applique the Easy Way,
Hocus Pocus Patterns, and
Just a Little Something for a Happy Halloween Table Runner.
Wow!!! You'll have everything you need to make an awesome Handmade Halloween!!!
To enter: (This main entry must be done for any of the extra entries to count.)
1. Visit YouCanMakeThis.com and tell me in a comment what your favorite project on their site would be to create.
2. Follow me on Twitter, and leave me a comment letting me know your Twitter name.
3. Tweet this giveaway with a link to it and leave the URL to your tweet in a separate comment. (You can use the Retweet button at the top of the post, and this can be done daily, just leave a separate comment each time.)
4. Subscribe to this blog by Email (button is on the right sidebar). Leave me your email address in a separate comment.
5. Promote this giveaway in any way with the Tell & Share or Share buttons (at the end of this post), and leave a separate comment with the URL for each way that you did.
6. Blog about this giveaway with a link back and leave the URL in a comment for me to check.
7. Put my button/badge (code is on the right sidebar) on the main page of your website or web-page and leave me the URL to check it out in a separate comment.
8. Buy something from YouCanMakeThis.com and let me know what it was that you bought in a comment. (I will be checking on this so I need your first name and last initial, too.)
1. If you do not have a blogger profile with a visible email (your profile HAS to be set to public), you must leave your email with each comment for it to count as an entry.
2. This giveaway will end on 10/23/09, at midnight, EST.
3. The main entry must be done for any others to count.
4. The winner will be picked using randomizer.org.
5. I will email the winner who will have 2 days to get back to me, so I can forward their email on to the company's PR dept.
6. If I do not hear from the winner within the 2 days specified, a new winner will be chosen.
Good luck, everyone!
The Largest Directory of Free Online Sweepstakes!